Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello! 👋

61 year old 2 1/2 months into my weight loss journey. Down 42 lbs. I have medical issues that always stalled weight loss so I began taking GLP 1/GIP Trizapatide shots. It's been a life changing experience. Some think that this is the so-called easy way, but the truth is that you absolutely have to do the work. I cut out processed food, sugar and soda. My daily calorie intake is 1500 with 145 g of protein and 100+ ozs of water. I exercise 3 times a week for 90 minutes each day. My knees are bone on bone and I'm preparing for knee replacement surgery on both. I can't do any impact exercises so I water walk over 3000 laps a week.

Id like to hear from anyone else who is on the same journey, although I support anyone trying to have a healthier life! Let's give each other some support and positivity!
Tagged:

Replies

• Morgan_Jett
    Morgan_Jett Posts: 5 Member
    I just started on the same journey! I have PCOS and some other issues that have really messed up the weight loss attempt in the past.

I am on week 3. At week 2, I was down 16 lbs. I’m excited to see what it will say this week!

I have an injured foot and I haven’t been able to exercise this year. So I am going to start going to the pool to get in activity.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,774 Member
    Welcome to both of you!