New Nutritional "Overview" Beta

I don't need a cheerleader. How do I turn off this Overview feature? Or, at least slide it to the end so it's out of my way. I want to see the Macros.

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,784 Member
    If you mean the thing in the pink circle below, then click on "Edit" (small red circle below), then uncheck "show on dashboard" for that section. At least that works in premium, don't know if it works in free MFP.
    z1s5osjncdrc.png
  • Jadedraggin
    Jadedraggin Posts: 37 Member
    I have premium, and the option button you refer to isn't checked - but that's the Overview tab. I want it off my Nutrition tab and there's no edit option there. (:P)
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,784 Member
    I have premium, and the option button you refer to isn't checked - but that's the Overview tab. I want it off my Nutrition tab and there's no edit option there. (:P)

That one seems to be unchangeable, unfortunately. I don't visit the Nutrition option that often (just use the macros on dashboard or diary), so hadn't noticed it was defaulting to that view. I agree it would be nice if we had a setting that let us say which nutrition sub-page we'd like to default to. Might be a thing to suggest here:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/feature-suggestions-and-ideas

I'd up-vote that suggestion.