Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Nutrition Tab Flexibility

I'd like to be able to somehow be able to open the Nutrition tab to the Macros instead of the worthless Overview. Or, even make it so we can sequence the options to pull whatever order we want. I have kidney disease and need to see what percentage of my diet is protein to keep it under 15% & that's only on the Macros tab.
5 votes

In Progress · Last Updated

This is a known issue that our team is investigating.

Replies

• Jadedraggin
    Jadedraggin Posts: 37 Member
    Does anyone in the tech department read these? What am I paying for?
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 797 MFP Staff
    Hi there! Our team is aware of the issue and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. In the meantime, Premium subscribers have access to Macro, Calorie, and Nutrients tabs on the Dashboard home page that will take them to the corresponding Nutrient page as you would expect. At this moment we are not treating this as a change in what's offered with Premium, but a bug with the expected behavior for all users.

If you ever need more immediate assistance in the future, please email our Support Team directly at support@myfitnesspal.com. Thank you!