Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Still finding my way around

elithea175
elithea175 Posts: 36 Member
Just came over from Fitbit, I’ve been a member here for 5 years but never used it. Still trying to figure out how many calories to lose 1#/wk. or does my base here already take that into account? Plus where do I enter my exercise, here or on linked Fitbit? Yikes!

Replies

• capgordon2393
    capgordon2393 Posts: 38 Member
    Enter exercise bottom of food dairy
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,326 Member
    If you entered in your guided set up that you want to lose 1#/week, then your calorie goal already factors in the deficit required.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,685 Member
    Enter exercise bottom of food dairy

If the Fitbit is linked with MFP, no, do not enter exercise in MFP. Fitbit doesn't send over the workouts themselves (you won't see them in your diary here) but they do send over the calories, so it will be included in your calorie adjustment.
  • elithea175
    elithea175 Posts: 36 Member
    hmmmm. thanks, i had no idea these answers were here! is there something i didn’t do to receive replies notification?
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,685 Member
    elithea175 wrote: »
    hmmmm. thanks, i had no idea these answers were here! is there something i didn’t do to receive replies notification?

You can either
    - bookmark pages (at the top of the topic)
    - or edit your notification settings: at the top of the boards, tap on the bell icon (on smartphone or smaller screen, first tap on your profile picture to see the bell icon) and them tap on the icon with the the sliders at the top to edit your settings