What to do after 30 day shred?

For someone who hasn't been exercising or walking much for years, I recently got back into it and started with something familiar, 30 day shred.
I look forward to exercising now, even though it's a short while but as Jillian says, make those 20 minutes count.

I loved level 2, okay about level 2, just started level 3 and not a fan lol. I dislike planks in both level 2 and 3.

I am using only 1.5-2kg weights otherwise my neck starts to pull a lot. Trying to keep my form but something pulls. I know there kinda light.

I'm wondering what to do after 30 day shred? I saw another old DVD called The Biggest Winner Cardio Kickbox but not sure that's enough, to make the most out of the 30 minutes I have? I don't have to buy it as it's free online.

Maybe there's someone else's 20-30 minute exercise programme I can use?

What I'm looking for:
Losing the inches.
Keeping fit.
I like the varied aspect of level 1 and the encouragement to keep going and pushing us.
I want to get stronger with the weights.

If free then even better.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Replies

• M0n1KCR
    M0n1KCR Posts: 149 Member
    I've never done the 30 days shred, but I do Heather Robertson's programs. She has a lot different ones. There are 4 12-week programs, including a "express" one, which is 30 min a day, and she posts a calendar every month with a variety. She has a webpage where everything is explained. And the programs are totally free on youtube!