Total Flex Gym

barbpf
barbpf Posts: 7 Member
Hi all! I have a Total Flex Gym and am doing about 20-25 minutes of strength training 4x a week. I'd love to log it somehow but I have no idea how. I do have a Fitbit and log my cardio (stationary bike) but I am really at a loss as to how you would track Total Flex exercises. Any ideas? I don't need to be exact so I guess I could just make an exercise note but it would be great to get even a little idea of the calories burned. Should I just rely on the Fitbit data? Thanks in advance for any ideas :smile:

Answers

• Retroguy2000
    Retroguy2000 Posts: 1,776 Member
    I don't know what that is. In particular, whether it's more HIIT style or lifting style, i.e. several sets with enough rest time between. If it's lifting, then the "Strength training (weight lifting, weight training)" under the Cardio section of Exercise is fine. Just enter total session time.

If you're using Fitbit you may need to advise it what sort of exercise that is, to inform its algorithms better.
  • barbpf
    barbpf Posts: 7 Member
    It's more like a Bowflex - resistance training with cables. Good point on working through Fitbit. Thank you.