I have a question for the ladies, and no men peeking....

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    I loooooove a nice, round, Squat Butt! Guys squatting in general is great to look at, but then when they're taking a rest it's even better cause I can look at their bubble butt hehe! :laugh: Gotta have something that fills out the basketball shorts!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    I'm not one on a lot of muscle, but toned and buff and the way he walks and holds himself up.....
  • Mmmm LIPS , love a great pair of full kissable lips, and a nice chest would be next :love:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    I like dreamy eyes!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    I like dreamy eyes!

:laugh:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Wide shoulders and a muscular back... and the way he carries himself. Also, he needs to be taller than me. I am 5'7". I really like guys to be at least 5'10" so I can wear heels and not be taller than he is!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Has to be tall...over 6ft ( must be way hubby is 6'3") and a skinny 6ft+...I like big thighs and arms...LOL
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    a six-pack stomach is so hot! But lean in general, not too muscular. I don't want to look at a bodybuilder!
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    i have to say the first thing i notice are the eyes!!! no certain color there are just certain eyes that get me. i can think of many examples!! after that i don't really know:huh:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Has to make me laugh and have half a brain

case in point (and showing my age) - I thought the guy from "Real Genius" was hot, but the guy from "Top Gun" was nasty.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know exactly what you mean, Mary! (And I loved "Real Genius")
  • I got in late. Had a colonoscopy done. But the kind of guy I like is one with blue black hair, dark eyes, with strong arms and tight butt
  • I got in late. Had a colonoscopy done. But the kind of guy I like is one with blue black hair, dark eyes, with strong arms and tight butt. I also like men that support women. Feel that women can do anything they put their mind to. Both of my boyfriends are like that. Neither one will let me sell myself short.
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    I LOVE nice arms. They don't have be be huge, just muscular and I like veins....weird?
    But yeah, I have a 6 foot height requirement, just because I'm tall.
    I like a guy who's smart...if he's just another bump on the log, he's not good enough for me.
  • I like dreamy eyes!

Just...........................couldn't............................resist................................PEEKING???? :huh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    I could go for some Christian Bale!! Yes all of him!! :tongue:

I have been in love with Christian Bale since I was eight and I saw him singing and dancing in Newsies (which, by the way, is STILL my favorite movie!).

My general type overall: dark hair and eyes, tan skin. Lean with a strong back who can pick me up off my feet and is taller than me when I'm in heels (I'm 5'9'' barefoot).
    :blushing:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Ok. So if we are basing this on first glances, don't know him, never saw him before in my life??? I would say his profile... like his face, chin, jaw....that kind of thing. Ohh man... I remember one time, about a year ago, I was at work and this guy was getting some water and I glanced at him and he was clenching his mouth or teeth (I dunno) and I could see his jaw/neck moving... it so hard to explain. But it didn't totally do it for me until he saw me... and then smiled.

BUT aside from the above...

I LOVE hands... the big, long, kind of muscular hands... that is my turn on. *sigh*
  • KathyR
    KathyR Posts: 67 Member
    For me its the eyes and smile......... the eyes lead to the soul and tell all and the smile is a bonus
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Has to make me laugh and have half a brain

case in point (and showing my age) - I thought the guy from "Real Genius" was hot, but the guy from "Top Gun" was nasty.

forearms are nice too

get out of my head! :tongue:

I'm also a sucker for someone who can look me in the eyes and tell me the truth.
  • fibi3
    fibi3 Posts: 10
    its all about the back...
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Cowboys make me melt!! Good thing I married one :laugh: With his black cowboy hat, black hair and Fu Manchu mustach and black Duster - Yup, I'm a puddle :tongue: Plus the whole ropin' and ridin' thing!! Stay away from rodeo cowboys though - they get too used to 8 second rides :laugh: