I’m Back Again!

cindysuew
cindysuew Posts: 20 Member
edited July 17 in Introduce Yourself
Well hello again! I’ve been here umpteen times and sabotage myself each and every time. I expect quick results and give up when the weight doesn’t come off. I looked at the other posts I made and one was initially in 2012! Seriously!!! At least 30 years ago I met lifetime goals at Weight Watchers and didn’t stick with it. We all know how difficult it is to lose a pound and even more amazed at how quickly a pound can be gained!

I have decided I’m starting this journey with a new mindset and realize it’s o.k. if I have a rough day. I can start again the next day. Changing eating habits is really difficult for me. My husband passed away 2 years ago. Now I struggle with meal planning for one person and trying to make it healthy and appealing at the same time. I’m a notorious lover of sweets and carbs and all things crunchy. Now I’m obsessed about food from the minute I get up and focused on what I should eat that’s within my calories for the day.

I’m going to give it my best shot! Accountability, showing up and logging food is the key to success! I can do this!