Help

bandatx
bandatx Posts: 9 Member
I've been on a plateau for a whole week and a half
I've been eating within my calories and exercise and even lower my calories and I'm not loosing weight
I need help I don't want to give up I still want to keep pushing no matter what I do nothing working

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    A week and a half is a short time.

And aside from that we need more info: had you been losing weight before or did you just start your weight loss? What are your stats?
    How much are you eating?
    How accurate is your tracking. Weighing everything? Checking that the database entries you're using are accurate?
    Is your exercise new?
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,187 Member
    edited July 27
    That’s not a plateau! If you were previously losing, carry on. If this is your first week and a half, adjust expectations! Unrealistic expectations are why many people give up and remain overweight.

Follow up question - are you using a digital food scale?
  • bandatx
    csplatt wrote: »
    That’s not a plateau! If you were previously losing, carry on. If this is your first week and a half, adjust expectations! Unrealistic expectations are why many people give up and remain overweight.

Follow up question - are you using a digital food scale?

Yes I use a digital scale
    Word is I just remain doing what I'm doing
  • bandatx
    Lietchi wrote: »
    A week and a half is a short time.

And aside from that we need more info: had you been losing weight before or did you just start your weight loss? What are your stats?
    How much are you eating?
    How accurate is your tracking. Weighing everything? Checking that the database entries you're using are accurate?
    Is your exercise new?

I'm starting back on I've been loosing weight last time I started ibwas 214 know I weight 205
    No new exercise my calorie went from 1879
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,187 Member
    If you go a month with no changes, then you can look at lowering your calories or whether your logging is truly accurate (example — when measuring peanut butter on a Tablespoon it’s way more inaccurate than using a digital food scale).