Recipe not saving any issues with this??

chrisshelley11
chrisshelley11 Posts: 2 Member
Any one having problems saving a recipe tried several times does not work

Answers

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,283 Member
    For some reason I can’t save recipes that include scanned ingredients. Even if I save the recipe with no barcode scanned items, then go back and add one, the entire recipe vanishes.

You may suffer from a similar glitch.

Try saving it with no barcode scanned items and see if it works?
  • Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 989 Member
    edited August 11
    I never scan anything, so that's definitely not a factor in the issue for me. However, I just came to the Forum to see if it's just me having this problem or if it's known.

I have multiple 'recipes' that I just update each time I make that meal. The ingredients in my salads tend to be the same, so I have a saved 'recipe' and just adjust the amount of lettuce, rocket, cucumber, tomatoes, artichokes etc etc each time I make up a huge salad (that does me for 2-3 lunches). Yesterday it wouldn't save. Today, I'm trying to amend the weights of the chicken, onion, tomatoes etc in my favourite evening meal and it's not saving that either.

EDIT: Now that I know it's not just me, I tried to save a copy of one of those recipes to see if I could then amend that. It gives me a red 'Failed to copy' error. I'm going to see if I can figure out how to report issues.

FURTHER EDIT: There are a few comments in the Tech Support Questions section. Unfortunately, despite the heading, no-one from Tech Support monitors the forum. The more of us that report the issue, the quicker it might get fixed.
    Go to https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click 'Submit a Request' (top right on the website)
  • SurferGirl1982
    SurferGirl1982 Posts: 248 Member
    edited August 15
    I had the same problem. I submitted a request in the "Help" section. It is fixed for me now. Probably everybody's have been fixed.