Went on a Solo Hike for the first time…

Hello everyone, I just did something last week that I’ve NEVER done before and that is go on a solo hike and It was absolutely amazing. I came back a much different man, I’ll have to schedule myself to do that again soon. It wasn’t too overwhelming and it was a local spot that I had no idea existed. I enjoyed every minute of it. 💪🏻 Anyway, what do you do to mix up your fitness routine? we32p318n5iv.jpeg

Replies

• Great photo!
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 2,050 Member
    I love hiking with my dog. I also ride and race motorcycles, enjoy lifting, and just doing chores around the property (anyone who says landscaping and yard work like raking leaves and push mowing isn't a workout needs to get off the treadmill and go lift some tools LOL).
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 393 Member
    Solo hikes are great! I am trying to fit them into my schedule more often, but this has been a busy summer.

As far as mixing up my routine, I really don't change it much. I find ways to make it fun...I am planning a "coffee crawl" soon, with a 5 mile walk incorporated. I love checking out different parks and even different cities.