Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

any tips on how to lose weight

jackie_5609
jackie_5609 Posts: 2 Member
edited July 31 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm someone who occasionally struggles with maintaining a healthy weight due to overeating. For the past 2 months, I've been going to the gym regularly and monitoring my calorie intake. I currently weigh 145 pounds and my height is 5'2". My weight tends to fluctuate, and it can be a bit disheartening. My goal is to reach 125 pounds. Any advice on how to achieve this goal more efficiently would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Best Answers

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,733 Member
    Answer ✓
    Small weight fluctuations are normal and should be expected. For example, if your goal weight is 125 lbs, then you'd probably maintain in a range between 123 - 130 lbs.

You say you're "monitoring your calorie intake", meaning??? If you don't accurately weigh, measure, and log your calorie intake you'll probably continue to be frustrated, which you don't want. Just start logging everything you eat and drink and see where you can cut some calories. Look at weekly averages over time instead of focusing on each and every day as "good or bad".

There are lots of knowledgeable people here, so even if you don't get specific feedback to your thread, read through others on this forum. You can learn a lot that way.