Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Insanity Workout progrmme

Hi All,

I'm about to embark on the Sanity workout programme (crazy I know)..

I am starting at 6am on Monday 9th September and doing it in the spare room (approx. 8ft x 5ft).

I exercise daily, cycling to and from work which is 6 mile round trip so im not completely unfit. I am concerned however that this programme is impossible. I'm not sure I will be able to follow the diet plan exactly but will be monitoring my calories, carbs, fats & proteins to ensure I'm getting the right amounts. Eating lots of chicken, brown rice, potatoes, fish and lots of veggies etc.

Anyone have any hints and tips to help me prepare for Monday.

I don't want to fail !!

Thanks in advance.

xx

Replies

• Hey,

I started it on Monday and I am doing it a 6am too! :o) I am not following the diet, but watching my calories, etc. I'm sure you are plenty fit enough with what you say you do already. It is hard-core though, I wont lie! Though the Cardio Recovery days are really nice!!! :oD You only do as much as you can do and rest when you need to rest.

Feel free to add me for support!

C x
  • Oh, and dont give up!!!!

DIG DEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Unykorn
    Unykorn Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you ! I know its gonna be hard but the results will be worth it. Good luck !! i will add you too x