Loss of a Friend

TungaUfasaha
TungaUfasaha Posts: 1 Member
I have been trying to reach my friend for over a week now: only to find out that she had transitioned on last Wednesday. I have been knowing her for 46yrs. She will be greatly missed. So today I over did it by close to 900 calories. I do not plan to do this again. My name is Tunga. Pronounced (Tune - ga).

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,783 Member
    I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. That's hard, especially difficult after so long a friendship.

But you know what? When it comes to the 900 calories, one day is a drop in the ocean. (Your whole life is the ocean.) If you were losing weight with a calorie goal, only the calories above your current weigh maintenance calories could result in a bit of regain, not the whole 900. Even if the whole 900 were excess, it's only roughly a quarter of a pound (0.12 kg), which is really not that big a deal in the big picture.

You were grieving. It's understandable. Just get back on your normal healthy track, and things will be fine. It will be barely a blip, if even that, in the rear-view mirror.

Virtual hugs and well-wishes!