Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Make “Log Food” my default app screen

90% of the time when I open the app, I am logging food. I am a daily active user opening the app 5-10x per day. It would save me significant time if I could set the default page to “log food” instead of “dashboard” since I only view dashboard max once a day. Thanks
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 822 MFP Staff
    Thank you for sharing your feedback! I can see how opening up to the Diary instead of the Dashboard would be helpful. I've passed this along to our internal team to consider for a future update!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    JoeMayo4 wrote: »
    90% of the time when I open the app, I am logging food. I am a daily active user opening the app 5-10x per day. It would save me significant time if I could set the default page to “log food” instead of “dashboard” since I only view dashboard max once a day. Thanks

There's a 'search for a food' bar on the dashboard screen that will take you straight to adding a food item to your diary.