Foodfest!

Options
Hello! I'm 26, 5'3, 112lbs, recently increased my calories to 1,390 from 1,290. Trying to add 100cals a week to reach maintenance, or I don't know maybe lose some more. I want to be 110 but ehh, I'm fine with 112 but I just want to slowly increase it and maybe I'll lose some along the way.

I'm not very active but I try to workout at 2-3 times a week. Treadmill for like 30 mins-1 hour, trying to lift nowadays too as many people have advised me to. Dumbbell rows, squats, chest press. Sometimes I'd do Jillian Michael's ripped in 30 (I've only done it twice this month lol) and Hiphop abs total workout. I rarely eat back exercise calories and now I've increased my calories, I am finding it hard to eat kinda clean on that and now I don't even want to exercise because that means I'd need to eat more of it. I mean I don't probably burn much calories while exercising anyway. But yeah, lately I've been eating so much protein! The past few days has been a food fest. I feel so stuffed all the time. I feel like I'm going to gain weight from all the food I'm taking in, I'm so not used to it.

Would you guys mind checking my diary out for the past few days? Am I eating enough of something? Too much of something? protein? fats? carbs?

and oh, I heard I wont gain muscle even though I'm lifting because I'm not eating so much but I swear, I've been eating egg whites! So much protein!!! lol

Replies