If you could eat anything you wanted right now......

Options

Replies

• jessicakate26
    Options
    Baskin Robins waffle cone dipped in chocolate with sprinkles on top with the "icing on the cake" ice cream...about 2 scoops!!!!
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    Chicken fajitas with red onions, red peppers, guacamole, sour cream, grated cheese, shredded lettuce and refried beans!! Yup - I am now hungry!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My dad's shrimp and cheese grits. Probably with some garlic cheese bread too. And cheesecake for dessert. :tongue:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,682 Member
    Options
    This isn't what my answer typically would be, but lately I've been craving peanut butter cookie dough, so if I could eat anything I wanted right now, that would be it.
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Bbq boneless chicken, Applebees mashed potatos loaded, shells and cheese and a huge Dr Pepper.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I miss naughty breakfast foods like pancakes and waffles with lots of real maple syrup and real bacon and real sausage and an omelet with real american cheese. IHOP here I come! (only in my dreams though) Zzzzzzzzz......sorry, just fell asleep. :laugh:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    what kind of cheese? my favourites are mature cheddar, cheddar with onions, white stilton with apricot, gallybagger and wensleydale....but now I think about it, a nice bit of red leicester would be rather nice...and maybe some blue stilton with a mcvities ginger nut....oh god...I want some cheese!

have you tried humboldt fog? oh my. but my favorite is cambozola (a combo of camembert and gorgonzola). it is H E A V E N!

check out http://www.cheese.com/all.asp for an alphabetical list of cheeses. i am trying to work my way through them. :)
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    chocolate cake. Can't decide though if I'd want the cake chocolate and the frosting white or all chocolate. I think white frosting sounds better right now. Or maybe red velvet. LOL.

Definitely agree with the Mexican food, too. A wet burrito, shredded chicken, tons of cheese. YUM
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    my moms chicken and pastry, best in the world!!!
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Pizza, or pumpkin pie! :drinker:
  • maddox22
    maddox22 Posts: 91
    Options
    Fish & chips. With cocktail sauce & ketchup.

BBQ chicken wings (on the grill, so they're nice and burny) with TONS of sauce.

A fresh baguette (or good Italian bread) with butter. Definitely NOT whole wheat :-)

The potatoes my mom makes at Thanksgiving (sliced & cooked with the turkey).

Homemade apple pie.

A giant sandwich with turkey, ham, salami, sharp cheddar, pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, Peter Christian's mustard, and mayo, with a big side dish full of dark russet potato chips. Actually, just the chips would be good.

Utz chips, pretty much any flavor.

A grilled hotdog with baked beans and German potato salad.

I'd better stop now...
  • ImMiranda
    ImMiranda Posts: 10
    Options
    ultimate brownie sundae from Chili's. mmmmmmmm...............and chocolate chip cookies gooey from the oven........in case your wondering I am a HUGE chocolate fan.haha

Everything SHE SAID!

Ultimate Brownie Sunae.... :love: :tongue: :blushing: and a WHOLE ENTIRE BATCH of Chocolate chip cookies. And Domoni's PIZZA!

I need some self control! :ohwell:
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    S'mores and Cheesecake. or better yet, S'mores Cheesecake.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    A turtle malt from Whitey's Ice Cream

My homemade creampuffs

My ex's Smoked gouda & pancetta pasta or just his homemade alfredo sauce

My homemade Red Velvet cake

Cheesy potatoes from my sis-inlaw

Grilled peanut butter & jelly sandwich

My mom's homeade turkey & noodles with mashed potatoes, corn & a whole lotta homemade buttermilk ranch dressing drenched on top! :bigsmile:

the donuts sitting up in the breakroom here in my office today! :sad:
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Tough question at this stage. I have been so focused on health and nutrition. But I guess I would go with a grilled chicken sub from subway or king caesar grilled chicken wrap from tropical smoothies. Both low calorie, low fat choices but that is about as far as I would splurge but even that is hard since I became a vegetarian. It is hard to think about meat at this time. Who knows, in a year I may lean towards fish and chicken but that is so far off I do not feel it.
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    man....at this very second....just a bag of peanut m&m's could do the trick! I'm easy to please right about now. But HOLY COW I could def go for a GA Mud Fudge Blizzard!!! Make it a LARGE!!!!
  • laurenpence
    laurenpence Posts: 147
    Options
    I would stuff my face with a burrito from Chipotle as well as their chips and guac. OR I would go to Texas road house and order a huge steak with the loaded mash potatoes and all the rolls and cinnamon butter I could eat. lol
  • jeweljade
    jeweljade Posts: 93
    Options
    Probably sushi until I was sick.
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    chocolate cake, egg rolls and shrimp balls and fried shrimp
  • jenism
    jenism Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend's Oreo ice cream cake that is sitting in my freezer...