Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

My Blog and newsfeed

fatoldladyonamission
fatoldladyonamission Posts: 580 Member
So annoyed that these features have been removed without any warning at all. I had years worth of blogs that I would’ve liked the opportunity to download but nope, all gone without a word. I pay premium for MFP and am so angry about this. Would it really have killed them to warn us?

Won’t be renewing my premium status again now. The best bit of MFP was sharing the feed with friends and journaling the journey.

Great money saving MFP and way to make sure you don’t get renewals.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    I'm pretty sure there were warnings for the blogs, I remember seeing them. It's been a really long time now.

As for the newsfeed, that was announced pretty 'sneakily' yes, hidden in the Support pages.
  • fatoldladyonamission
    fatoldladyonamission Posts: 580 Member
    Lietchi wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure there were warnings for the blogs, I remember seeing them. It's been a really long time now.

As for the newsfeed, that was announced pretty 'sneakily' yes, hidden in the Support pages.

Sadly I really don’t remember seeing anything about the blogs going and have lost literally years of journaling. Not stuff I’d want to look at all the time but stuff I’d like to have every so often. Honestly one of my favourite things about MFP was reading everyone’s blogs too. It’s just not the same without those features. Totally about the money even though I pay for the app. So much for a support network.