Stuck at 157 lbs

I have poor sleep and enough stress, working mother of 5 year old. I feel so demotivated and felt let down my weight doesn’t want to go down, feels like my body is not corporating with me on this. Anyone has any advise

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,333 Member
    I'd say sleep and stress management is super important. Work on that first. Obviously we don't know your situation, but I hope you can find some help so you can get some rest.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,187 Member
    What strategies did you use to get to 157? Or is this your starting weight?
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,487 Member
    edited August 5
    FIND TIME for you. Suggestions: Use that time for a warm bath, reading positive affirmations or your Bible, or sit outside sipping ice water and enjoying nature. At least 15 minutes most days. Sounds like you really need it.
  • tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 2,133 Member
    Hats off to you for handling your life it sounds pretty hectic for sure.

First is you need to de stress. Work on that however i know first hand thats easier said than done.

Diet wise, just be more conscious of your food quality. Piece by piece you can improve things. Going all in all at once isnt going to be realistic.
  • oakster69
    oakster69 Posts: 70 Member
    I have had a plateue or two myself. I think one thing that helps is to accurately weight and document what you eat. It is easy to eat up your deficit calories if you are not measuring your food to accurately assign calories. Measuring and being very careful to document everything helps me get off a plateue.