Warburtons protein bread

I have just eaten breakfast and entered on my app. My bread is showing no fibre content for the bread. When the packaging says it’s high fibre. Have I done something wrong

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,853 Member
    The food database is largely user entered. If you think the database entry is wrong then click the button that it seems wrong, and then create your own entry with correct information. I think this only works on the website, and not the app.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    yirara wrote: »
    The food database is largely user entered. If you think the database entry is wrong then click the button that it seems wrong, and then create your own entry with correct information. I think this only works on the website, and not the app.

On the (Android) app:
    - scroll down to 'Report the food'
    - choose 'wrong/missing nutrition information'
    - check the box 'save to My Foods'
    - edit the wrong information
    - tap in the check mark at the top to save

Reporting does nothing, but you'll have the corrected food in your saved foods now for future use
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,853 Member
    Lietchi wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »

On the (Android) app:
    - scroll down to 'Report the food'
    - choose 'wrong/missing nutrition information'
    - check the box 'save to My Foods'
    - edit the wrong information
    - tap in the check mark at the top to save

Reporting does nothing, but you'll have the corrected food in your saved foods now for future use

Wow, that's fascinating! I can do the same in iOS. But apparently only when an item is not in my diary yet. I cannot edit nutritional info in browser anymore.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    Yeah, for me the reporting and editing only works before adding it to my diary, I need to do it when viewing food from the search results.