Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Streak Location

The old streak location under the ‘More’ tab has been there for ages. A new streak number appeared in the Log Food tab so now we have two, rather than the streak data being mirrored from the ‘More’ tab. Currently I have an unbroken streak of over 3,800 days in the More tab, but only 280 in the Log Food tab. Not sure why your app developer did not just move or mirror the data that already exists rather than make a new one that is not entirely helpful.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    One is the stall for logging on to/visiting MFP.

The other is for food logged in the diary.

I guess someone thought some people might be interested specifically in one or the other (or both)?

Mine are very different too: 1829 versus 1057. The second one is unreliable in my case, since MFP deleted older diary entries a while ago, both streaks should be identical.
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 50 Member
    edited August 14
    I have a feeling our original login streak will disappear like the newsfeed, and our new diary streak will replace it.