Stuck between SW and WW

Hello, im new to this site, so sorry if this has been posted before....
Im stuck between SW & WW as a diet.... i currently go to SW classes but i find the weight loss so slow and i am eating so many carbs............

should i move back to a more 'restrictive' weight watchers type diet or start weighing my foods at slimming world? that almost goes against the grain though - the whole eat as much as you want approach....?

id love your thoughts........

thanks!! Kelly xx

Replies

• Hi Kelly

I lost 3 stone at SW and then came to a plateau for 5 months!! i was rigid about waht i was eating and stuck to the plan 100%. i think that you come to a point where you have to start weighing everything too, which as you say, goes against the grain.

My advice would to be to count the calories you are eating and just be as honest as you can with your eating habits. Give it a try and see what happens. you have nothing to lose but pounds!! Good luck x
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/974888-in-place-of-a-road-map-2k13

You could read that, and try it.. and it is Free..
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    You'll never be accurate with calories if you don't weigh and measure. Most of us are horrible at being able to determine a portion size by just looking at it. If you think about it, being off by a couple hundred calories every day adds up quickly when it comes to pounds.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    What is SW?