Lost my continuous days logged in

Ambroziah
Ambroziah Posts: 4 Member
Why have I lost my 54 day streak? Have logged in every day and added my weight today (I weigh every two weeks) to find I am back to 1 day streak despite my weight loss remains at the right amount
Tagged:

Answers

• TrueKindaBlue
    TrueKindaBlue Posts: 4 Member
    yeah, I went on vacation and lapsed for 2 days in a row - I can usually go back in time to log the days I missed later and the streak will repopulate - but I've never lagged more than 2 days before. I lost my 97 day streak! grrrr. I had to go make a request to reset my counter to 99, and it did, but I still don't understand why it got lost especially after I completed all days. :(
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    There's a difference between the streak in the diary (food logging streak, a fairly recent feature) and the streak you see in, for example, the More menu (streak for logging onto MFP, whether or not you log any foods).

It would be good to specify which streak you are talking about.
  • willboywonder
    willboywonder Posts: 137 Member
    That happened to me as well a few years ago. It was discouraging initially. That has happened to me twice since I first started using My Fitness Pal around 2008. But I didn't let it slow me. Try not to be discouraged.