Looking to make losing weight fun? Try the BLC challenge next round!

iLive2Walk
iLive2Walk Posts: 4,846 Member
edited August 12 in Motivation and Support
I started my weight loss journey in January 2023. Started just by walking, started with a mile and added a little more each week. I also started tracking my calories on MFP, I lost 15 pounds the first few months, but then was getting bored. This was my usual weight loss journey - I would get bored and then quit and gain it all back (and then some) just to repeat the process all over again. Then found the challenges page on MFP and joined the BLC challenge. I can honestly say I would be where I am today without it. Losing weight became fun with this challenge and I also met some wonderful people. It keeps me motivated and accountable. I started at 228 pounds - a little over a year later and I am down almost 75 pounds. I can honestly say I would be where I am today without them. I liked it so much I became a co-captain and now captain of the Determined Desert Tortoises . There are many teams - all with a different focus, there will be one that calls to you!

uywwj23vp9zx.png
Follow the registration information to Join. The fun begins on September 4!

🍂REGISTRATION FOR PLACEMENT ON THE REGULAR TEAMS FOR THE FALL ROUND (BLC 56) IS OPEN!

BE SURE TO JOIN OUR REGISTRATION TEAM TO POST ANY COMMENTS OR REPLIES!

We are the BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE -- More fondly referred to as the BLC!
Join the BLC family and reach your goals! Registration for Round 56 opens August 1 and closes August 28. Sign up early to get your choice of team.

If you are new to the BLC, join us by registering in the Registration Discussion. Follow this link to learn more about the BLC:
https://blcteam.weebly.com/orientation-page.html

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ FIRST!

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO THE REGISTRATION TEAM AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THERE TO SIGN UP

Contact AALLEY5 or GRACIEC6 with any questions.

BLC56 - FALL ROUND -
Doors open August 28
First Weigh-in September 4
Week 1 - September 4 - 10
Week 2 - September 11 - 17
Week 3 - September 18 - 24
Week 4 - September 25 - October 1
Week 5 - October 2 - 8
Week 6 - October 9 - 15
Week 7 – October 16 - 22
Week 8 - October 23 - 29
Week 9 - October 30 - November 5
Week 10 –November 6 - 12
Week 11 - November 13 - 19
Week 12 - November 20 - 26
Final Weigh-in - November 27

Replies

• iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited August 13
    The BLC is a wonderful group; please consider joining - you won't be disappointed!
    Check out all the teams to find the one that is best for you. Follow the Links above find out more and to Register for next round
    494dsxwmg737.png

• harvest_fairy
    harvest_fairy Posts: 1,009 Member
    We are the BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE -- More fondly referred to as the BLC!
    Join the BLC family and reach your goals! Registration for Round 56 opens August 1 and closes August 28. Sign up early to get your choice of team.

If you are new to the BLC, join us by registering in the Registration Discussion. Follow this link to learn more about the BLC:
    https://blcteam.weebly.com/orientation-page.html

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ FIRST!

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO THE REGISTRATION TEAM AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THERE TO SIGN UP

Contact AALLEY5 or GRACIEC6 with any questions.

BLC56 - FALL ROUND -
    Doors open August 28
    First Weigh-in September 4
    Week 1 - September 4 - 10
    Week 2 - September 11 - 17
    Week 3 - September 18 - 24
    Week 4 - September 25 - October 1
    Week 5 - October 2 - 8
    Week 6 - October 9 - 15
    Week 7 – October 16 - 22
    Week 8 - October 23 - 29
    Week 9 - October 30 - November 5