get rich quick plan

Options
NormInv
NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
I'm sick of my day job and looking for a fast and easy way to get rich quick and easy. Has anyone done this program, and please share results. Thanks.

Replies

• CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Ha.... I only wish. When you find the magic formula please send it my way and If I stumble upon it I'll send it your way ;)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    In 4 easy steps!

1. Ask for get rich quick scheme
    2. await and evaluate responses
    3. ????
    4. profit
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I thought that was the whole scheme behind your trip to Vegas!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have the perfect get rich plan for you. PM me for my address so, you can send me a self addressed stamped envelope and a money order for $400 or a prepaid credit card loaded with $400. Your choice. I'm not too picky. You will receive my brochure and step by step plan. I will also include a bonus plan of how to make $400 on your first transaction and if that isn't enough, I will also include my toll free number that only requires a $39.95 per month charge and I will personally be your get rich quick coach. Have a wonderful day and hope to hear from you soon.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Play the lottery!!
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    two words three syllables

Ponzi Scheme
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Easy two step plan:

1/ Buy an idiot for what he's worth
    2/ Sell the idiot for what he thinks he's worth

Easy profit :-)
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Let me introduce you to my esteemed associate Mr. Olusegun Obasanjo. He has a certain amount of money he needs to transfer out of Nigeria, and he would like your help in making the arrangements...
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    If you're suggesting robbing a bank.....I'm down, let's do this *kitten*
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Just find a way to get 1 million people to send you one dollar each.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Create a totally false heartbreaking cause, post the need for "donations" through every social media outlet you can find and direct everyone to your GoFundMe page and watch the money roll in.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Travel back in time to the 60's. Put a giant laser on the moon. Ask the President for one billion dollars or you will destroy the planet.
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    prostitution.
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    legally: Play the Lottery, Learn how to card count, Trace your ancestry: Are you sure you know ALL your relatives? you never know who you're genetically linked to, you might be related to a billionaire who might have some money to spare for his/her great niece/nephew.

Illegally: I am sure you've seen the news, you know what you can do. There's tons of opportunities depending on your skills set. You might even get to be a salesman in a $400 Billion dollar business.

Well, that's all I've got, there's really no guaranteed get rich quick plans. Sorry. Sure there's real estate investment programs that claim this but you kinda need some money to make money. If you have money, it's something to look in to.

As for hating your job, I am so sorry you're experiencing this, have you looked at all your options? I don't know what you do for a living but maybe there's a quick way at your job to move up the ladder like kissing up to your boss or supperiors. Maybe you can earn a promotion this way and have a pleasant work experience. If this is something you can't do or would never do and you really want to leave your job, I suggest you look into taking out a loan and starting your own business so you could be your own boss but this may not be a quick plan, sorry. I wish you the best of luck!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Create a any pill that is said to help lose weight, last longer, make a guy bigger, my a girls butt smaller, or do any numbers of ridiculous things it doesn't. Best part is...no regulation! Just make sure it is safe for consumption and pay a doctor to promote it and publish a biased self-study. The biggest cost will be marketing, but production cost are nothing.

MILLIONS!
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    In 4 easy steps!

1. Ask for get rich quick scheme
    2. await and evaluate responses
    3. ????
    4. profit

8/10. Solid plan. Would bank.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I'm going the way of the 'Point Break Plan'.

Ima rob banks and chase an endless summer.

That's mah plan.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    bf7472476c19565a78402eb804340ffc.jpg
  • candaceclark74
    Options
    Get out of a really nice car on the corner somewhere by where you live or a freeway on or off ramp, have two little kids with you, and a sign that says you are a single parent and a homeless vet, and more kids at home, and cant find work, and your dog died and anything will help.... If you get really creative with your sign, people WILL give you money. If I see someone who has a sign that makes me laugh out loud, then I will give them a few bucks. One guy in Seattle his sign said he needed money for karate lessons because ninja's killed his dad. It made my day so I gave him money. That is one way you can get rich.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Marry into it.