Rebuild of Body and Mind

NellyB3th
NellyB3th Posts: 4 Member
edited August 12 in Motivation and Support
Hello,

My name is NellyBeth and I’m 43 years old, I was in a state of depression, self steam issues, I withdrew my self from everyone including friends and family for about 10 years. Recently I realized that I had let my self go! How was this possible if I love life? Hitting rock bottom though me that I was feeling pity for my self.

On July 16, 2024, something in a personal level happened to me, this was supposed to brake me even more. Something in me woke up, the williness to let go of what kept me in that space, and the sorrow I felt for my self.

My health journey began on July 17, 2024. My weight at that time was 217.00, I’m not in a diet- I had to change my life style and the way I ate. I drinks lots of water, no sugars, eat fruits, eggs, protein, vegetables and I’m Satisfied. I work out about an hour a day. I enjoy eating healthy and working out. I also needed to do better with my mental state so I turned off all of my social media, except this app. As of 8/5/2024 I weight 189.7 lbs. I’m accountable to my self and I hope to connect with others that are in a rebuild of mind and body…

Replies

• Hobartlemagne
    Hobartlemagne Posts: 503 Member
    Great job turning things around! I'm a firm believer in avoiding social media- its bad for emotional health.