In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• SenoritaTamarita
    Options
    Freedom...yes, that's an excellent way to look at it! Congratulations!
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's all I got. Just...wow.
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done, incredible transformation inside and out! You look fantastic and I'm so happy for you! Thanks for sharing your story. :flowerforyou:
  • Yogabearmama
    Options
    Congrats man! Seriously!!! Your story is powerful..btw you look totally hot on the motorcycle! :)
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are incredible, impressive, brave and so many other things I can't even wrap my mind around. Congrats on getting healthy, you look wonderful.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :) Thanks so much for posting!!
  • dorkof82
    dorkof82 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    great writing, all the details. i could feel your pain, and relate. you look great, and more importantly- im sure your health has greatly improved. you are truely inspirational! your weight loss is incredible for the amount of time it took. congrats
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Simply fabulous dude!! Absolutely fabulous!!
  • cseverin22
    cseverin22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Great Job!!!!
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing job!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,757 Member
    Options
    So far is such a short time. Amazing results. Ah the power of eating right and exercising.
    You are rockin' it.

Happy new life. :flowerforyou:
  • BringingSherriBack
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! :D
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!!!!! Whew! Seriously WTG!!!! I am without words....you totally KILLED it!!!!
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    wow, just wow.No other words. What an impressive feat.
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Your story is beautifully written. Congrats on your success. You are such an inspiration.
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Can't be the same man -- must be photoshopped ;-)

Seriously, I felt EXACTLY the same as you when I was in the 360s at only 5ft 3. Your description of the bingeing, the feeling stuffed till sick and yet still hollow inside. The sense of outrage at the world, at the shops, the shoddy clothes -- that could almost be ME talking. I recall being forced to shop, like you, only at one special store and pay top money for rubbish --- a button fell off and a hem stitching came apart when I merely tried something on! Like you I was angry at having my clothes "chosen" for me. In my case it was everything offered was black, grey or navy, yet I longed for scarlet jeans, yellow tee shirts and bright orange dresses! It's different now, with the internet I now have bright clothes!

So HOW did you lose? How did you get control of your over-eating?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you. You look amazing and thanks for sharing your story.

My fiance's top weight was 390 and now he weighs 230 lb. Not as big of a loss as yours but still an amazing transformation :-)
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing....
  • gigibear7
    Options
    YOU are an inspiration!!! Way to go!!!!
  • DSeay88
    DSeay88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I only had time to skim, but I plan on reading your whole story when I have more time. What a tremendous accomplishment! I would love to hear from you again in 6 months or so to find out how you're managing your maintenance. Congrats on the new you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!