Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Food/Shopping lists

Problem:
I can't select specific food items I've seen before easily. Sometimes I have to scan an item multiple times to find the exact item again. I tried using fake recipes and meals to create a list of items i have regular but its clunky to use at its not meant for the purpose (its awkward to log 1 item from recipe or meal)

The recently used feature helps but its not exactly what I need (what if ive not used an item for the past 2 months)

Solution:
A "Food/Shopping List" feature where I can manually add food items I eat/buy often (maybe in the future you can add Automatic Lists e.g. "Tesco Shopping", "Favourites", "Your Ice cream", "Waitrose Shopping")

This also makes it easier to look up nutrition details of your favourite items to analyse and show others

Please add this feature 🙏🏾

Thank you
Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 822 MFP Staff
    Thanks for taking a minute to share your great suggestion with us! We will definitely consider adding a shopping list feature for a future update.