Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

115lbs down! Before and After!

Replies

• christacrissey3
    christacrissey3 Posts: 3 Member
    Very impressive. Thank you for the inspiration for someone just starting!
  • Chaidi1
    Chaidi1 Posts: 1 Member
    That’s awesome !!! Great job
  • yanicm
    yanicm Posts: 1 Member
    That's fantastic!!! Very motivational! Really great! 👍
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,159 Member
    You’re a “ brand new you” CONGRATS 🤹‍♀️♥️🤹‍♀️
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,270 Member
    Oh, yay!!! What an awesome, inspiring before/after!!!!

I’m probably twice your age. Don’t worry too much about the skin for a couple years. Mine has gradually shrunk with continued nutrition and exercise. I’m too lazy and too lotion-phobic to try any, but it’s still diminishing even 4 or 5 years into maintenance.

As a GA girl myself, I thought I’d die when fried chicken and biscuits came off the menu, and now just the smell of the local chicken spot is enough to out me off food for hours, lol.
  • jojolin104
    jojolin104 Posts: 2 Member
    You are an inspiration to us all!! Way to go!
  • kwiechman39
    kwiechman39 Posts: 1 Member
    You must feel sooooo much better and you look amazing. Go get 'em, tiger!
  • megd44
    megd44 Posts: 114 Member
    Your smile says it all. So inspiring!!! Congratulations
  • Ljfunkado79
    Ljfunkado79 Posts: 1 Member
    Great Job!
  • Niecy1212
    Niecy1212 Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you for the inspiration....keep rocking IT out. I keep starting and stopping, you have inspired me to stick with it and not give up.
  • Haleygirlpars88
    Haleygirlpars88 Posts: 1 Member
    Keep it up. It is so hard to stay consistent but you are really doing it and you are a great example to all of us!
  • spottedpony62
    spottedpony62 Posts: 6 Member
    Wonderful accomplishment!!! Keep up the good work til you get where you want to be!! You are an inspiration to me that I can get there too :)
  • oakster69
    oakster69 Posts: 70 Member
    Big numbers ! Great job!
  • bardwere
    bardwere Posts: 9 Member
    Great job!!
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 143 Member
    You are Amazing!!!!! Keep the great work up! I hope you are able to treat yourself to just a couple pieces of new clothing in your new size? It really helps all of us to feel good like that!
  • JudyWB1
    JudyWB1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 28
    Miss GA Peachy, you have come so far in this journey. The best plans are the slow and steady. Taking good care of yourself and giving your self the time to do it right is key. You're smart and beautiful. Keep up the good work!
  • ImmortalHC
    ImmortalHC Posts: 2 Member
    You're looking great! Really well done, it must have taken a lot of determination and consistency. Worth it though! Congrats!
  • KarinSanden
    KarinSanden Posts: 35 Member
    Wow! You inspire me! I guess being active is easier now?
  • olegha
    olegha Posts: 1 Member
    That's an achievement! Good job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!