A

bandatx
bandatx Posts: 9 Member
Can I eat fast food pizza and pair it with a white rice

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,783 Member
    edited August 16
    You can eat anything you want, period end of sentence.

If you want to lose weight, and that's your only goal, you can eat anything you want as long as it adds up to fewer calories than you burn over a few days or so.

If - like most of us - you'd prefer to be healthy, it's important to get overall good nutrition on average, too. (That, in addition to the calories thing if you want to lose weight AND be healthy.)

Fast food pizza has some nutrition, but it tends to have a lot of calories for relatively moderate/low nutrition, though a lot depends on the amount of pizza, the crust type/thickness, and the choice of toppings. White rice similarly has some nutrition, but not really lots for the calories it has.

It's you who needs to make decisions about your priorities for yumminess, calories, and nutrition, and make food choices accordingly. There are no "food police" that I know of.

. . . which is a different way of saying you can eat whatever YOU want, because only you are in charge of your goals and choices.

ETA P.S.: How often you eat pizza plus white rice matters, too: It's average calories and average nutrition that matter most, not one weird day once in a rare while.
  • Hobartlemagne
    Hobartlemagne Posts: 503 Member
    I wouldn't combine the 2. Its just double starch.
    All those carbs will burn off and make you hungry again sooner.