Hi!

I am not new but I’ve been inactive on my account for a long time and, no surprise, I’ve put on more weight. I will do okay for a little while but I eventually fade out and just go back to my comfort eating. So, here I am again. Hoping to lose my goal weight of 25 pounds and stay there.

Replies

• Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited August 18
    Welcome back :)

Prior habits can be released and new ones embraced ~ hope you find a way to push through the urges to quit this time and find strategies to get you to your goals :)
    - involvement here can help. The discussion forums, maybe join a challenge advertised in the challenge forum to connect with other people who are active regularly.
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 362 Member
    Best of luck
  • melanierae_2009
    melanierae_2009 Posts: 2 Member
    I am right there with you. For me my problem seems I don’t like certain foods. And I could go for days and not be hungry. Doctors and dad diets don’t help at all I have tried exercise programs and yoga and hiit exercises and nothing seems to help. I have even done prescriptions and when that stopped I just got told you are not doing enough or your cheating. I just come home and cry because I am not cheating and I am doing what was asked. I am currently heartbroken and feel everything is over because no one understands. I am hoping I can find friends and understanding here