this may sound a tad silly but

Options
iojoi
iojoi Posts: 378 Member
I am just so happy that for the 1st time in years I dont mind have my pic taken! :blushing:

Replies

• iojoi
    Options
    so funny all you can see on here is below my neckline :laugh:
  • leesey1
    leesey1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i looked at the whole pic, and let me say you are working it! you look gorgeous!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    But you didnt use the flash.. you are a sneaky one arent you
  • iojoi
    Options
    just to say i didnt take the pic lol
    thanks so much for the support :flowerforyou:
  • iojoi
    Options
    But you didnt use the flash.. you are a sneaky one arent you

i dont know why it came out so dark on here i have lightened it now
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss you look great (Iwent to your profile to see the full picture), I hope I get to the stage where I dont mind having my photo taken too, although looking at the before and after pictures on this site I wish I had taken at least 1 photo 60lbs ago so that I would have something to compare. There was 1 thing puzzling me though, why go to the bathroom to take a photo, not exactly the best light in there?
  • iojoi
    Options
    it wasnt the plan i was on a night out with friends and one of them was mucking around taking pics
    it is only a snapshot nothing professional
    the point is i actually didnt mind when normally i run in the other direction
  • absofsteel
    absofsteel Posts: 48
    Options
    I am just so happy that for the 1st time in years I dont mind have my pic taken! :blushing:

When I get to that stage I might post a pic of myself as well :ohwell:
  • iojoi
    Options

When I get to that stage I might post a pic of myself as well :ohwell:
    looking forward to celebrating with you :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!