Wouldn't it be awesome if the blood glucose readings from my app appeared on the app - is that poss?

mtbtja
mtbtja Posts: 2 Member
Newly back on this cool app as trying to improve health and monitor diabetes better - it would be good to see what foods spike my levels as I'm logging my meals throughout the day.

On the Low- carb plan so it's not a problem...but may already be available and I haven't worked that bit out.

:)
Tagged:

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,783 Member
    There had been a start in that general direction, but maybe not what you need. There is the ability to sync the Dexcom G6 CGM to MFP with Google Health Connect as an intermediary to connect the two. So far, it's only that one scenario, and it's available in the Android app only (since Health Connect is a Google thing). I'm not sure whether it's a premium feature only, or available in free MFP.

The FAQ about it says that you can also log glucose readings manually in the Google Fit app (also Android only), and then sync Google Fit to Google Health Connect then to MFP.

There's a description here, including the link that has detailed info about manually adding:

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/14266877612173-Health-Connect-Blood-Glucose-FAQ-and-Troubleshooting

Caveat: I haven't done this. I noticed the Glucose menu option in the Android app a while back, and skimmed the info out of curiosity.
  • mtbtja
    mtbtja Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks AnnPT77 - I will have a better look and see what's what!