Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello

I have been a member a while but didn’t notice the community area! I love working out and fostering dogs. I also love making protein ice cream in my Creami. I would love some friends!

Replies

• mickt850
    mickt850 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi how are u
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,270 Member
    edited August 20
    Welcome to MFP, @StaciaSellsDFW !

I love my creami! We have ice cream every single night. Last night was chocolate coconut. Tonight will be vanilla made with bitter orange marmalade. Sounds awful, but it’s like a grownup orange sherbet Pushup Pop.

Even with two servings of canned whipped cream, it’ll only come to 145 calories for half a pint. 👍🏻

There’s a great thread around here with recipes. Just enter “creami” into the search. Would love it if you’d share some of yours! Always seeking ideas.

And as an aside, thanks for fostering. Ours is a rescue. We are his third family, not including his foster couple (or his failed effort in sniffer school. The nose was there, the rest was an epic fail.) He is an unholy terror- so much so that we couldn’t even get him in the car to bring him home. The fosters had to bring him. Only dog we’ve ever had that came with a money back guarantee (from the rescue program).

Golly, hard to believe we are closing in on three years with the High Anxiety Dog. Sure, no one wants to visit us, and people cross the street or head in the other direction when they see us coming, and the paint has been clawed off our front door from him raging at the white lab visiting the pocket park out front, but the HAD is (generally) worth it.

Thank you for fostering.
    wzc6r4v72sq4.png
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 339 Member
    Awesome u got this