Why isn’t my Fitbit step count syncing more than once a day?

Fitbit linked to MFP, steps sync early in the day and then seems like most days it won’t sync again so I end up with 2000 steps or less because the majority of my steps are done of an evening. Nothing I do can make it re sync. I’ve restarted both Fitbit and MFP apps, restarted my phone. Tried the sync in options. Nothing works.

Fitbit scale syncs to Fitbit but not to MFP every day too. What is going on? Why work sometimes and not others?

Seriously fed up with paying for premium when all the features I used the most are gone or just don’t work. Give back the newsfeed and the personal blogs and get this working or I’m looking for a better app.

Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,468 MFP Staff
    Please reach out to our dedicated support team for assistance by visiting https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or emailing directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • fatoldladyonamission
    fatoldladyonamission Posts: 580 Member
    So you know there’s an issue and won’t just post the solution? Great.
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,468 MFP Staff
    So you know there’s an issue and won’t just post the solution? Great.

Not at all. There are a few causes for why this is happening, and it's impossible to know at a glance without performing troubleshooting. This is why i've provided you a link to our Customer Happiness team, so they can assist you with that.
  • fatoldladyonamission
    fatoldladyonamission Posts: 580 Member
    I emailed last night and no response as yet. Also fully expecting to be told to do the whole uninstall reinstall update turn off and on again. All of which I’ve already done with no success.

Thoroughly disappointed in how MFP has changed over the last couple of years. It seems a lot of people are saying exactly the same and yet you don’t listen. Or if you do listen it’s still not considered when updates are made. I’ll be cancelling premium and finding something else.