New in this message board.

Hello everyone! Have used MFP for several years but have never used the message board. I’m starting over after some health issues and hope I can lose a little weight in the process. I’m 65 and lightly active although I use to be a very active walker. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,783 Member
    Hello, and welcome to the Community part of MFP.

I'm 68F, joined in 2015, lost some weight, and have been hanging around since to maintain a healthy weight.

If you'd like to participate more here, you might like this thread (among others):

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10718336/60-yrs-and-up#latest

That one has some nice 60+ people like ourselves, at various stages of weight loss/maintenance, fitness improvement, etc.

Don't worry if you open it up and see old posts. Like all long-running threads here, the new posts are at the end, on the high-numbered pages. You can jump straight there using the number and arrow clicks near the bottom/top of each page. Reading the most recent couple of pages would give you a feel for the place/participants.

Wishing you all the best with improving your health and losing weight!