Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

36m looking to drop bf% by 5

allanGEEH
allanGEEH Posts: 2 Member
edited August 23 in Introduce Yourself
Good evening everyone! I wish you the best on your fitness journeys!

I just turned 36 on 8/15 (oh yeah Leo’s!) and have splurged a bit this summer. As a high school counselor, I have summers off and spent this last summer traveling throughout the Philippines and Japan. With that I was eating real good! I came back a bit fluffy and now that school year has started, I am having challenges having the energy to work a full day and get to the gym or just get some exercising in.

This is a note to myself and to anyone pushing to be their best selves. It’s a marathon not a sprint. And our life habits rise and fall like the stock market. Keep up your goals and don’t give up! Each day is a new opportunity for new gains and experiences.

Let’s be friends and conquer our goals! Peace!
Mr.G

Replies

• capgordon76
    capgordon76 Posts: 99 Member
    Hey man sounds like ur goal same as mi e to focus more on dropping body fat % am no to bother about weight just want to strip the body fat bk
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,774 Member
    Welcome!