UK / European users - wrong carb numbers when adding entries to a Recipe in MFP?

Strudders67
Strudders67 Posts: 989 Member
I've not had any problems with entries on MFP previously. A few days ago, I wanted to add some new ingredients to an existing Recipe and every correct-sounding item that I found in the database had the wrong Carbs value. Via my Food Diary page, I added a new entry, but when I went back to my Recipe and searched for that item, it had added the fibre figure to the carbs. I don't often add new items to existing Recipes and I haven't set up a new Recipe in a while, but I know this didn't happen previously. Trial and error shows the issue is only happening when adding to Recipes - the Food Diary page is fine - and it's only with newly added database entries or when selecting entries that have been 'verified' relatively recently.

I've logged an issue with Support and think this is linked to them adding / trialling a new Net Carb function (currently only available for Premium Members, in the US and Canada) but they're now asking questions about my laptop, browser and more. I will reply, but am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I believe US / Canada nutrition info is different, hence the question is aimed at people in the UK or Europe.