Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Loging food intake regularly

Today I have completed 365 days in a row of regular loging food intake on myfitnesspal. Now I have history of calories intake of one full year.

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    Congrats, consistency is key. Also you can go back and see what was working and where you can improve. Also it helps keep me accountable
  • Greaterthanlife
    Greaterthanlife Posts: 18 Member
    I feel good today. My calorie intake met my daily goal. I wanted that and I am happy it was achieved. My exercise consists of walking around daily. I am doing this to lessen food cravings. Also, this balances the budget. I had three salads for $7. In addition, I had SF flavored water and popsicles total calories 1760 for the day.
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,359 Member
    Congrats! Awesome milestone :)
  • Greaterthanlife
    This is my second day logging in MFP for calories. I had salad, veggie platter, lunchables, harvest snaps, SF outreach, and two gummies total calories 2100. Exactly my base.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,629 Member
    Today I have completed 365 days in a row of regular loging food intake on myfitnesspal. Now I have history of calories intake of one full year.

This is a great milestone!

Be aware, though, that if you have free (not premium) MFP, the app will only keep a limited amount of history data available to you. I can't remember how long, year or two maybe? If you want to keep more, use the "Print full report" option (from the food diary page in the web browser version of MFP) to save it on your computer.
  • Greaterthanlife
    My third day of logging in MFP calories intake. I had three salads and five protein bars. Total calories 1600, below 2100 base. Also, walked around the city for the day and saw some sights. I intend to do this for at least two weeks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!