Restarting…kind of..

I started my Journey in Oct 2023 and went from 262lbs to 229lbs. I had to quit working out in July of 2024 because of fibroids and my obgyn advised me to stop working out because I was very anemic, weak, and a few other things. We scheduled a hysterectomy so from July to my surgery date of Aug 19, 2024, I gained back 10lbs so now I’m at 240ish. I’m so upset and now I’m on bed rest for 2 weeks post op and won’t be able to get back into the gym until October 7th.

I’m trying to get back on track while on bed rest by limiting snacking and staying hydrated. I was able to take a short walk around our cut-de-sac two days ago but was very sore near my incisions and my husband had to remind me that I just had a major surgery 5 days ago and to relax for now.

Hoping that getting back into the habit of logging my foods on MFP and slowly starting going on walks will help until I can get back into my boot camp gym in October.

Feel free to add me- I would love support, motivation, and just having others to share progress and accountability.