How to amend food logged

Can amending food logged for the day be deleted/edited?
Thanks in advance, Newbie ๐Ÿค”

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,783 Member
    Are you asking whether a food item in your diary can be changed or deleted? It can, even after that day, even if you've closed your diary for that day.

Exactly how to do it differs depending on which MFP version you're using: Web browser, Apple phone/tablet app, Android phone/tablet app. If you say which you're using, it would make it easier for other users to help you.
  • yeenekara
    yeenekara Posts: 5 Member
    I too would like to know how to edit/delete a food item in My Foods. I searched/clicked on the food item but it wouldn't allow me to change/edit. Please help.
  • yeenekara
    yeenekara Posts: 5 Member
    Oops, I meant to ask: How to edit/delete a food item I entered in data base/My Foods. I searched data base/clicked on the food item I entered, but it doesn't allow me to change/edit. Ex. I made an error/entered wrong total grams per serving and want to correct this. Please help.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,783 Member
    Oops, I meant to ask: How to edit/delete a food item I entered in data base/My Foods. I searched data base/clicked on the food item I entered, but it doesn't allow me to change/edit. Ex. I made an error/entered wrong total grams per serving and want to correct this. Please help.

@yeenekara, could you please say what version of MFP you use (Web browser, Apple phone/tablet app, Android phone/tablet app)?

Most questions here are not answered paid MFP staff, but by regular MFP users like you (and me). I'd like to help, and do try to provide specific answers if I know them, but if I answer based on the version I use, and you use another one where the details differ, that's not going to be helpful, y'know? Thanks for understanding!