does anyone have a good recipe for quick breakfasts?

hatoumeman
hatoumeman Posts: 1 Member
I need a low calorie, high protien quick breakfast that isn't going to just be eggs with a cucumber lol. Please lmk!!

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,773 Member
    edited August 28
    I like an Ezekiel pita with crunchy peanut butter, plus a cup of plain nonfat kefir, for 381 calories and 25g protein.

ETA P.S. If you're willing and able to prep ahead, freeze, and microwave, look online for recipes for breakfast burritos, egg muffins/muffin tin frittatas. There are eggs in the latter, but not plain.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,488 Member

And muffin pan protein pancakes
  • pdanaerobbins
    pdanaerobbins Posts: 12 Member
    I make sheet pan pancakes and freeze. I use protein pancake mix, add eggs, about 4 servings pb fit, almond milk, and 2 bananas for 4 servings. Spray cooking sheet and bake at I think 350 for about 10 minutes. For extra sweet you can add a few chocolate chips. They're so good and can just stick in the microwave to defrost.
  • Hobartlemagne
    Hobartlemagne Posts: 502 Member
    80-100g piece of homemade toast with marmite and a Premier Protein drink.
    Its not fancy, but I really like it.
  • KarinSanden
    KarinSanden Posts: 46 Member
    Some suggestions from my own breakfasts

- Mix 15 gram vanilla casein with some milk. Use a milk whisker to get that lovely latte-fluff. Pour in strong coffee.
    - Make oatmeal, add blueberries on top. Mix vanilla casein and water to something that looks like thick milk and pour on top.
    - Make protein pancakes
    - Boil eggs and eat with caviar
    - Mix cottage cheese with Greek 0% fat yoghurt and add berries and some granola
    - Eat some vegetables, fruits, eggs and a slize of bacon
  • TracyL963
    TracyL963 Posts: 101 Member
    Greek yogurt, berries, Fiber One cereal (original) and a few slivered almonds.

Oatmeal packet mug muffin - 1/2 mashed banana, 1 beaten egg, 1 packet high protein oatmeal and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder. Mircowave 2 minutes.
  • semperfly
    semperfly Posts: 30 Member
    0.50 cup, Mozzarella cheese(or whatever you like) shredded
    0.25 cups, Fresh Spinach
    1 tortilla, Carb Counter Street Taco (net carbs)
    0.50 cup, Lowfat Cottage Cheese
    2 large, Eggs
    bake for 20 mins at 350 degrees

Nutrition Facts
    Servings 1.0
    Amount Per Serving
    calories 464
    Total Fat 26 g
    Total Carbohydrate 7 g
    Dietary Fiber 15 g
    Sugars 4 g
    Protein 45 g
  • aww181
    aww181 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 1
    Sorry - Starting with eggs ;-) I cook 9 tbsp egg whites and top with 2 tbsp of various salsas. It is very high protein, filling and lots of flavor. Under 100 calories. If you want more, try some turkey sausage for another 100 calories.
  • I've lost 100 pounds through MFP and creating my own recipes along the way! I recently started my own recipe website and posted a high-protein biscuit and gravy casserole that is AMAZING!

Finding and creating recipes for food I'm excited to eat has made all the difference in my weight loss journey.

https://easyhealthykitchen.com/recipe/high-protein-biscuits-and-gravy-casserole/