Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Back to MFP as a Premium member!

izzyjmc82
izzyjmc82 Posts: 10 Member
Hello, my name is Izzy and I've been on and off MFP for a number of years. Like some of the other users who have tried other calorie tracking apps and even WW. I was on WW for a few months and didn't really notice any weight loss except for a few lbs probably being water weight. The point system is confusing even their zero point foods was odd. Anyway, I decided to come back to MFP as this seems to be the only app that calculates the right amount of calories i need to lose weight and actually show results.

I lost about 60lbs over 10 years ago but have gain all of it back. Life isn't easy sometimes but I've come to realize that I am a stress/boredom eater. I am hoping to make some friends along my journey, so feel free to add me and lets motivate each other!!

I know I can do this as I've done this before! Now being older, it may be harder but I'm determined to not give up on myself and to continue to push through all the barriers my mind likes to put up.

Thanks

Izzy