Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

LESS Alcohol ~ SEPTEMBER 2024 ~ One Day at A Time

Replies

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,463 Member
    @SurferGirl1982 Oh no, please don't think that - you didn't let me down at all. Shooting for a full 30 streak is a lofty goal and I'm sure we'll be doing our best to work towards that, but we'll have some hiccups along the way. There's a whole lot of September to go! :)

If I read it right, I think she meant that she would need to extend her AF through to Oct 1st, to get the full 30 days in. :)
  • SurferGirl1982
    SurferGirl1982 Posts: 178 Member
    @SurferGirl1982 Oh no, please don't think that - you didn't let me down at all. Shooting for a full 30 streak is a lofty goal and I'm sure we'll be doing our best to work towards that, but we'll have some hiccups along the way. There's a whole lot of September to go! :)

If I read it right, I think she meant that she would need to extend her AF through to Oct 1st, to get the full 30 days in. :)

No, I felt like I let @SparkSpringtime69 down because she was going to shoot for 90 days also.

But we do have a lot of September left 😁

• NonnieDoiron
    NonnieDoiron Posts: 264 Member
    AF - 0
    A - 2