Who’s going to lose weight this fall so when summer comes around you look and feel good?

yasmeenmuthana
yasmeenmuthana Posts: 1 Member
edited August 31 in Health and Weight Loss
September to January gives you 123 to pull your *kitten* together!!

Who’s going to lose weight this fall so when summer comes around you look and feel good? 13 votes

Hell, yes
84% 11 votes
I don’t know if I’m ready for this
0% 0 votes
No, I already achieved my goal weight
15% 2 votes

Replies

• onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,722 Member
    I am at the top of my goal weight range (which I’ve been within for 3 years) so I’m working on losing 5 pounds between now and Thanksgiving to go back to the middle of the range, not worry/stress during the holidays, and reassess in January.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,783 Member
    I'm still at a healthy weight, 8 years post-loss . . . honestly a few pounds up from my ideal spot, but still in the middle of the healthy BMI range, blood test results still great, same size jeans still fits, nowhere near my original class 1 obese starting weight, so not too stressed about the details. I'll likely lose a few pounds (intentionally) sooner or later - as I've done before during the 8 years.

But I don't give a rat's patootie about how I look now, or next summer. Feel good, yup, that matters. Health markers good, yup, seriously important. Good body function, within the limitations of pre-existing conditions, yup, want to keep that.

Not needing new clothes is a good one, too - I hate to clothes-shop. But how I look? Meh.