Pizza Cone

Options
1235»

Replies

• BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    This followed by a chocolate ice cream cone... Omg Heaven!

How about starting with a salad cone in a crouton cone, followed by a pizza cone, and finished up with a chocolate ice cream cone?

crouton-cone-salad.jpg

genius!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Oh my.... I need that with crumbled bacon on top... What? Everyone like sprinkles.

wonderful!

they sell (or perhaps sold) pizza cones at a local grocery store in the freezer section- they were never that good (but frozen pizza often isn't) this one looks gorgeous though

actually the one in the store was only about 250 calories as it was essentially a rolled up slice of pizza- this one is probably a bit (quite a bit) higher as it looks cheesier
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I think pizza is great and all, but I am kinda grossed out by the pizza cone. lol
    I love pizza. In fact, I'm thinking the family should go out for pizza tonight. but it won't look or taste like that. :bigsmile:

You sound fun. :flowerforyou:
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    OMG, that looks like HEAVEN!!! I am one of the poor few that cannot have gluten, but it doesn't stop me from drooling :wink:
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Been to many, many fairs and have never seen this deliciousness! Now I want a pizza cone :(
  • DebBee83
    Options
    tumblr_m3d9y7XJ701rv0tnno1_500.jpg

1) go to state fair.
    2) find vendor selling pizza cones.
    3) buy pizza cone.
    4) enjoy pizza cone!

gluten. cheese. carbs. fats. protein. these are all good things. unless you are part of that tiny percentage of people who have medical issues that require you to watch your consumption of any of these things, you *CAN* enjoy a pizza cone from time to time and still meet your calorie and nutritional needs.

the longer i've been on this site, the more i've come to realize that the majority of people's issues with food are issues in their heads. skip the fad diets. skip the deprivation diets. don't strive to eat like a caveman. just learn about how to set your macros and calorie goals properly and then budget room in your dietary intake for foods you enjoy. you don't have to choke down mashed cauliflower or bananas and pretend that it's bread or ice cream. you really don't.

if you are confused, start reading these threads:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/833026-important-posts-to-read

That pizza cone looks DELICIOUS!! YUM! :happy:
  • DebBee83
    Options

How about starting with a salad cone in a crouton cone, followed by a pizza cone, and finished up with a chocolate ice cream cone?

crouton-cone-salad.jpg

That sounds great! It's like a three course dinner!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    End it with an Irish shake in a cone ;) Pure HEAVEN
    guiness-ice-cream.gif

crouton-cone-salad.jpg

That sounds great! It's like a three course dinner!
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m3d9y7XJ701rv0tnno1_500.jpg

1) go to state fair.
    2) find vendor selling pizza cones.
    3) buy pizza cone.
    4) enjoy pizza cone!

gluten. cheese. carbs. fats. protein. these are all good things. unless you are part of that tiny percentage of people who have medical issues that require you to watch your consumption of any of these things, you *CAN* enjoy a pizza cone from time to time and still meet your calorie and nutritional needs.

the longer i've been on this site, the more i've come to realize that the majority of people's issues with food are issues in their heads. skip the fad diets. skip the deprivation diets. don't strive to eat like a caveman. just learn about how to set your macros and calorie goals properly and then budget room in your dietary intake for foods you enjoy. you don't have to choke down mashed cauliflower or bananas and pretend that it's bread or ice cream. you really don't.

if you are confused, start reading these threads:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/833026-important-posts-to-read

i know this was written a while ago, i just discovered it.. What i like is what he said that i dont have to eat cauliflower disguised as other food, it might taste good but knowing its in there,, it kinda turns me off.

I'd like to know how you can make pizza on an English muffin .. we had those in high school and they were great. Or pizza using other kinds of ready made crust/bun/whatever.. do you know any recipes like that? I tried whole wheat pizza crust.. blech...
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    That looks delicious.
  • init2fitit
    init2fitit Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I think that's by far the nastiest thing I've seen.
    That being said, please flatten it out into a normal pie and I'd love it.
    If I want food, I'm going to eat it... In moderation.