Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New from MN

Hey all!! I was doing Noom but lost my motivation. I did get 10 lbs off! However, my plan is to do the points and count calories and go back to Weight Watchers meetings for the in person. Does anyone else do this?

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,629 Member
    Hello, and welcome!

I've seen other people here say they were using WW and MFP together. Whether any of them will see your note and reply, not sure. (Sometimes people just scan the thread titles to decide what to read.)

Me, I just used MFP . . . still do, to maintain a healthy weight since loss.

Best wishes for success!
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,774 Member
    Welcome! MFP only for myself, but good luck.
  • sovannaryf
    sovannaryf Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Christy, let me know how it goes. For myself I’m on keto and help dieters break weight plateau and regain. Let me know if you’d like to learn more :)
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,629 Member
    sovannaryf wrote: »
    Hey Christy, let me know how it goes. For myself I’m on keto and help dieters break weight plateau and regain. Let me know if you’d like to learn more :)

If you have good, useful information, it would benefit more people if you just shared it here, assuming you're offering it for free, of course. I'm sure we'd all like to learn. :)