Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Options
Hey all! Just another boring introduction here. My name is Jason. I'm a Cajun boy at heart that's been serving my country in the US Air Force for the last 15 years. All military friends welcome. I've suffered a few injuries and had 3 surgeries this year (1 shoulder, 2 legs), but I've decided to stop letting that be an excuse and get into the best shape of my life. I'm a biker, gamer, creator, tinkerer, thinker, and joker, and would love to add fitness nut to that list.

Since I started logging in July, I've lost 16 lbs, half way to my goal weight, but really I just want to be fit and healthy, not skinny. I'm on a cutting diet now, working out 5-6 days a week. I've never been a runner due to my leg complications, but I am now able to run a full mile without stopping to walk at about the 11:30 mark, and I recently completed my first 5K, with some walking, coming in at 40 mintues. That was a huge milestone for me.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and that I've been reading a lot on the forums for tips and information. Thanks for putting all that out there for lurkers like myself.

Replies

• youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Puis-je vous ajouter parce que vous savez français? Je ne suis pas française, mais je cherche quelqu'un avec qui je peux parler français :smile::
  • jdahveed
    Options
    Mon français est pauvre, au mieux. J'ai été absent assez longtemps que j'ai perdu la plupart de ce que je connaissais comme un enfant. Mais n'hésitez pas à m'ajouter et je ferai de mon mieux!