COMBINING FITNESS DVDS..GOOD IDEA?

Options
hey, i just recently got back in to loosing weight and stuff, and well i would love to start loosing 2 pounds per week....
im planning on doing the 30 day shred,, so about 28 minutes, of that, plus a turbo jam work out, every day, or every 2days atleast. ive heard that the 30 day shred, allows u to loose alot of inches , and thats great ofcourse...but i want to boost my weightloss slightly, as i reaaaaaaaaly want to loose 2 pounds a week...i feel disheartened when i loose only 1 pound lol. but seriously, would i be over exercising if lets say i did, level 1, 30 day shred, and 20 minute work out OR level 1 30 day shred and 30 minute cardio party remix by turbo jam? i dont want to over exercise as this leads to fatigue, and this means i will need to rest a lot, which will put a pause to my weightloss. so please HELPPPPPPPPP lol xD

Replies

• nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I combine Chalean Extreme and Turbo Jan Fat Blaster. I try to do that a few times a week or just add more cardio in when I cant.

When I used the 30 Day shred I would do 2 levels every day plus cardio.

You will lose more inches than pounds most likely. So I would stop paying attention to what the scale says and just rely on a good old measuring tape.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    A 1 pound loss is nothing to sneeze at. You don't want to overwork yourself too quickly. Also by exercising a lot, you will need to take in a lot more calories or your body may rebel against you. I would say you could switch off between them to mix it up, but I don't know about combining them, but then again I haven't done either, so I don't know how strenuous they are. In the end, it is for you to decide.
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Just make sure that you are eating enough calories so that you can fuel your body - don't be eating 1200 and expect to give your best during exercise. If you have the time to workout like that and can do it, I think it is ok.