Blank pages at end of multi-page threads

2»

Answers

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,230 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    problem is still continuing.

I presume it isnt continuing for everyone or not everyone on same threads as my notificaions still says x new posts - but I cant read them, page is just blank

@paperpudding you just have to have the patience to locate the correct last page by systematically clicking on previous pages, initially 10 pages back at a time, then when you find a page with posts you can go forward again one page at a time until you find the true last page.

I tried that - I went back nearly 100 pages before posts were showing and then painstakingly went forward one page at a time - nope, got so far and then blanks again :(
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,283 Member
    edited September 15
    Well I just came to fuss about this, but see it’s a known issue, not just for me.

*sigh*

First ya killed my newsfeed for me, and now I can’t get my NSV fix either.

Mid freaking October? Will anyone still be left by then, other than the 1-post wonders: I’m Back/I’m Too Lazy To Figure Out How to Use the App/Ive been here Two Days And Only Lost Ten Pounds: What Am I Doing Wrong/I’m Doing IF, Keto, and Cabbage and Vinegar Diet and my personal favorite We Can Do This! . Yep, one post for the win.

Let the (my)whining begin……..

Sorry, I miss the positivity of my newsfeed. Those guys were awesome and now they’re all scattered to the wind.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,328 Member
    Well I just came to fuss about this, but see it’s a known issue, not just for me.

*sigh*

First ya killed my newsfeed for me, and now I can’t get my NSV fix either.

Mid freaking October? Will anyone still be left by then, other than the 1-post wonders: I’m Back/I’m Too Lazy To Figure Out How to Use the App/Ive been here Two Days And Only Lost Ten Pounds: What Am I Doing Wrong/I’m Doing IF, Keto, and Cabbage and Vinegar Diet and my personal favorite We Can Do This! . Yep, one post for the win.

Let the (my)whining begin……..

Sorry, I miss the positivity of my newsfeed. Those guys were awesome and now they’re all scattered to the wind.

LOL, the funniest part is that your post in this thread is the first time I've witnessed the actual issue. The link for this thread takes me to page 2, but it's blank.

:lol:
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 31,116 Member
    A banner added to threads that contain more than a page of posts would be of great help to the community. The banner could summarize the problem and status.

There are folks out there who have no idea of what's happening, and don't know where to look for the kind of info being shared here.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 1,028 Member
    A "go to page" button would be useful; I currently need to press the back button as many times as needed. It is quite close to the Page 1 button, so error prone.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,723 Member
    I hope the fix does indeed happen by mid October - it's happening in longer and shorter threads and honestly not just annoying, also killing activity even more than was already the case before...